Connect with me on...

Friday 6 September 2013

Picking up the camera again

So it's been a while since I've picked up my camera, and a couple of times recently, when I have, it didn't really feel right. So I made sure to throw it in the bag for a few days this week and see if I could blow the cobwebs off the part of my brain that looks at stuff.

Here are a few images from some walks around London, and a couple of pre-show shots from the Cabaret Festival Fundraiser gig. Hope you like.














And yes, we finish with the obligatory photo of my cat keeping a close eye on me as I work at my desk. This is the internet, after all. If at least one post per month doesn't contain a cat, I think my blog gets automatically closed down.

Oh, and here's a picture I didn't take..


I did a little photoshoot and interview for my wonderful tailors Walker Slater.
You can click here to read it, and also click here to read a blog post by pal Jesse Thorn about them.

No comments: