Connect with me on...

Friday 25 May 2007

Dramatic breaking newz~!


This morning I was checking my email downstairs as "The Wife" was getting ready for work when I heard a bang and a squeal and then yer actual scream. Bounding upstairs like Errol Flynn in a castle, I am greeted by what you see in the picture above. Turns out she'd been using her hairdryer as normal and the damn thing had just gone and exploded! Showers of sparks and smoke and all that stuff. And a big ass burn on her otherwise shapely wrist. Boo. Lucky she wasn't actually holding it by her face when it happened or it might have been a lot worse.
Looks like Vidal Sassoon might be getting a letter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, why am I "wife" in inverted commas....was it a fake ceremony? Have then last 5 years been nothing more a charade? Did you really lose your ring 2 weeks after we got "married" or is that all a part of your "double life"...Oh God it is all starting to make sense now.....